Welcome to Day 3 in celebrating the release of Barely Undercover by Sarah Castille! Today we have a teaser and you get to find out 5 things about Lana from the book!
Five things about Lana from Barely Undercover
- 1. She secretly loves to be teased about her red hair. Carrots, Ginger Snap, Big Red, Fire Bush, Rusty, Copper Top, Flame Brain, Matchstick Head…bring it on. She’s always on the lookout for something original. Her current favorite is Red Zilla.
- 2. She has a kink for dressing up in naughty police outfits. But shhhh. Don’t tell James.
- 3. Her favorite Thrash band is Slayer.
- 4. Her favorite shoes are Lady Killer Fug boots by Iron Fist.
- 5. The first night she met James, she waited outside the bar after he threw her out for sneaking past security, to ask him for his number because breathtakingly gorgeous, rough and gritty cops who liked her ass were hard to find. However, a quick call to her best friend, Jackie, had her reconsider her “dumb-ass”, “stupid” and “idiotic” plan.